Friday, January 07, 2011

We now return you to "The Return of the Datajunkie"!

Q:I didn't know you were planning a come-back?
A:I hate that word! It's a RETURN!!!
From the film "Sunset Boulevard" (1950)

Oh, yes, it's me.... I'm back, for better or worse - No plan, no back-up, and oh yeah... I've got nothing to lose....
Took a nice long break from this, filed some reports, did a whole bunch 'o' interesting stuff, but all the while i've been scanning and collating and doing the due diligence in the definitive datajunkie manner.

OK cats & kittens, here we go, and as I said on the dance floor earlier, you might want to find something to hang on to....

First up - themed compilations! If I can't get these published as real paper type books, the virtual e-book is da next best thang! First up, two collections of horror stories from Eerie Publications by Dick Ayers and Chic Stone (a couple of these came from some Skywald mags).


Dick Ayers Eerie Horror Compilation


Chic Stone Horror Datajunkie Compilation

These should be obvious from the covers...


Satan's Greatest Hits


Squishy Swamp Stories


Jungle Jitters


Weird SF 1

Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , ,

web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter